All manuscripts will be reviewed. An editorial decision will be made to accept the manuscript without further revisions, request revisions and resubmission, or decline publication. If possible, the decision will be made within two months from the date of receipt of the manuscript. Submissions should meet the following criteria:
- Manuscripts should be 1500 – 3000 words for articles or 3000 – 7000 words for more substantial research, with a 250-word abstract.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in a Microsoft Word format file, Times New Roman, 12 point font, one and a half spacing.
- Manuscripts should be written either in English, Arabic or French.
- Paragraphs should preferably be short and concise where possible and subtitles (if any) should not exceed six words.
- The author should attach a brief biography and a high quality passport-type photograph.
- Manuscripts should be original, innovative and not published elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be relevant to the interests and fields of research of the Center.
- Manuscripts should make a new contribution to the particular field of knowledge.
- The content should not be in conflict with any fundamentals and established rules of Islam.
- The text should have a coherent structure and high quality grammatical expression.
- The text should not offend any person, entity or institution.
- Opinions published in CILE Website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Website Editorial Board or CILE.
- No honorarium is paid to authors of published material.
- CILE reserves the right to publish the accepted manuscript in the languages of the website.
- No commercial reproduction is allowed without written permission from CILE.