[Update 18 march 2020 : Video]
Coronavirus: the interplay of medical and Islamic Ethics. Join the live discussion on March 17th from 18:00-20:00 Doha time, 3pm GMT.
- Sheikh Dr. Mohammed Al Thani, Director of Public Health, Ministry of Public Health, Qatar.
- Dr. Laith Abu Raddad, Professor of Healthcare Policy and Research at Weill Cornell Medicine, Qatar.
- Dr. Mutaz Al Khatib, Professor of Methodology and Ethics, CILE, HBKU.
- Dr. Mohammed Ghaly, Professor of Islam and Biomedical Ethics, CILE, HBKU
An expert panel discussion addressing:
- Myths around the Covid-19 coronavirus epidemic.
- Scientifically reliable preventative measures.
- Associated ethical issues and the Islamic perspective on dealing with the current pandemic.
This webinar will be interactive and broadcast live on World Innovation Summit for Health (WISH)'s website. Start from now asking questions via Twitter using the hashtag #CoronaEthics.
Event will also be recorded in case you miss the livestream. Make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter, YouTube Channel and to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to be notified as soon as the video is ready.
Post your Comments
Your email address will not be published*
Add new comment