The Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics is pleased to announce its upcoming 6th Annual International Conference on 17th March 2018, in Doha (Qatar).
Internationally renowned scholars and outstanding speakers from different parts of the world will debate for one day under the title:
You are most welcome to join us at the Auditorium of the Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies, Education City in Doha.
You can also:
- Follow the hashtag #CILE2017 on social media (connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube)
- Watch the livestream of the Conference on our website in English, French and Arabic
Stay tuned for more updates very soon. In the meantime, we invite you to watch (or re-watch) the previous editions of CILE Annual International Conferences:
- 2017, Doha, Qatar: Conflict and Resistance Ethics: Towards a critical understanding of Jihad and Just War
- 2016, Doha, Qatar: Prioritizing Values in the Contemporary World: Islamic Contributions
- 2015, Brussels, Belgium: Islam and Modern Ethical Dilemmas
- 2014, Doha, Qatar: Ethics in a Changing World: Contemporary perspectives
- 2013, Doha, Qatar: Arts and Politics from an Ethical Perspective
Posted by CILE : Research Center for Islamic Legislation & Ethics on Tuesday, March 13, 2018