All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. An editorial decision will be made to accept the manuscript without further revisions, request revisions and resubmission, or decline publication. If possible, the decision will be made within two months from the date of receipt of the manuscript. Submissions should meet the following criteria:
- Manuscripts should be 1500 – 3000 words for articles or 3000 – 7000 words for more substantial research, with a 250-word abstract.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in a Microsoft Word format file, Times New Roman, 12 point font, one and a half spacing.
- Manuscripts should be written either in English, Arabic or French.
- Paragraphs should preferably be short and concise where possible and subtitles (if any) should not exceed six words.
- The author should attach a brief biography and a high quality passport-type photograph.
- Manuscripts should be original, innovative and not published elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be relevant to the interests and fields of research of the Center.
- Manuscripts should make a new contribution to the particular field of knowledge.
- The content should not be in conflict with any fundamentals and established rules of Islam.
- The text should have a coherent structure and high quality grammatical expression.
- The text should not offend any person, entity or institution.
- CILE reserves the copyright of each published work and may translate it into any of the three languages.